Coventry Concours is the MotoFest take on a Concours d’Elegance competition. We are looking for the best example of classic and vintage vehicles but this year our theme allows us to accept newer vehicles and motorcycles into the competition.
Each Coventry Concours will have a theme but will maintain a Coventry connection throughout the entries every year.
Coventry Concours 2022 will be celebrating the Queen’s Jubilee year with the theme of the Queen’s reign, expect to see vehicles and motorcycles ranging from the 1950’s through to present day
Coventry Concours 2022
Coventry Concours – sponsored by prestige classic, sports and racing car sales brand Car-Iconics, is back for 2022. The event will take place in the stunning Coventry Cathedral Ruins on Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th September 2022, during MotoFest 2022. The event is run with our friends at the Association of Heritage Engineers.
In line with being Coventry’s Concours event, there will be a strong Coventry theme to the vehicles on display with manufacturer models from Jaguar, Daimler, Standard, Triumph, Rootes Group and Armstrong Sideley all represented at the show.
For this year’s event we will be celebrating the Queen’s Jubilee year with the theme of the Queen’s reign, we will have cars and motorcycles ranging from the 1950’s through to present day with judging being done in categories of each decade.
Coventry Concours is free to visit, just rock up to Coventry Cathedral Ruins throughout MotoFest weekend to see these excellent examples of Coventry’s designed and manufactured classic cars and motorcycles.
How to apply to enter your car or motorcycle
To get involved with your vehicle or motorcycle, please read the below criteria and if you feel you meet the entry requirements, please enter.
Applications open: Thursday 10th March 2022
Applications close: Wednesday 18th May 2022 at 5pm
Successful applicants will be contacted by Wednesday 8th June 2022
Coventry Concours 2022 Criteria
- Be the best example of your vehicle or motorcycle
- Have a Coventry Connection – ie be designed, made or manufactured within Coventry
- Have been manufactured in one of the following decade categories:
- 2010 to current
Apply to enter
If your vehicle or motorcycle fits all the above criteria, we welcome you to apply to enter Coventry Concours 2022 via the Club MotoFest Portal.
How to do this?
- Log onto the Club MotoFest Portal, here. If you don’t already have an account, please register here and ensure you activate using the link send to your inbox. Don’t forget to check your junk/spam folder if you can’t see this email.
- Once you are logged into the Club MotoFest Portal, visit the ‘Book an Event’ tab along the navigation bar.
- You will then get a table of possible events you can apply for. Under ‘MotoFest Coventry’ you will find Coventry Concours.
- Click ‘Apply’ and fill in the application form.
We would like to see your vehicle or motorcycles so don’t forget to upload as many relevant pictures to help us with the selection process.
Once applications close on Wednesday 18th May 2022 at 5pm, the team will review and let applicants know how they have got on by Wednesday 8th June 2022.
Please note: Due to the unique nature of 2022 being the Queen’s Jubilee we will be accepting applications from all owners. However, there will be restrictions on the same vehicles and motorcycles entering again in future years.
Want to see what happened at Coventry Concours 2021? Find out here.