MOTOFEST DRIVE IN CHRISTMAS CAROLS
As a valued Club MotoFest member you are invited to join us for a Drive In Christmas Carol evening in Coventry City Centre.
On Saturday 12th December or Sunday 13th December join us for a Christmas Carol evening with a difference.
Club MotoFest is hosting two Drive In Carol Concert with a fantastic rock band lead by Rob Halligan, a regular on BBC television and radio – find out more here. Enjoy this from the comfort of your own vehicle in Millennium Place, in front of Coventry’s famous Transport Museum starting at 7pm.
Tickets are £10 per vehicle.
MotoFest Coventry, in partnership with Jubilee Church Coventry, have organised this event to bring some much needed Christmas spirit and joy to the MotoFest family during this incredibly difficult time. Please do come and join us!
How do you book?
To register for the MotoFest Drive In Christmas Carols you need to be a member of Club MotoFest, if you would like to sign up for a free 12 month membership, please register here.
Please register your interest in attending either our Saturday or Sunday Carol Concert below.
Followed by paying the £10 vehicle fee here.
Once the team have received both your application form and the vehicle fee, your place will be confirmed via email. The event booking will be done on a first come first serve basis once both elements have been received.
Terms and conditions:
- You must follow the latest Government Guidelines regarding Coronavirus.
- If you are feeling at all unwell, please consider sitting out this event! We will host more events in future that you can take part in.
- If you have any Coronavirus symptoms please do not attend the event. Even though you are in your own vehicle, we do not want to put any of the team or participants at risk.
- Please bring correct Covid protection to the event for your whole party.
- Please only begin arriving from 6.15pm on either night.
- Once you have parked in the indicated space by a member of the Team, please turn off your engine and leave it turned off until the end of the event.
- You will be given up to date instructions at the event, regarding pedestrian movement in line with the latest Covid restrictions/guidelines.
- Once you are parked within Millennium Place, you will not be able to remove your vehicle, until the end of the event.
- The controlled exit of the venue may take some time, so please be patient.
- In order to make this an enjoyable event for everyone, we ask for your full cooperation with the MotoFest Team and your strict adherence to the Government Guidelines during these challenging times.