MotoFest Coventry is a motoring festival based in Coventry, UK. MotoFest is a unique blend of motorsport demonstrations, static displays, live music and anything else with a connection to Coventry and transport.
Meet The Team
MotoFest is organised by a dedicated, hardworking team of lovely people from Coventry and beyond.
They’ve given up hours and hours of time to make this happen and we’re really grateful for their commitment, passion and skills.
MotoFest Coventry Vision
Inspiration Innovation Motivation
MotoFest is not a festival being put on by us for the people of Coventry, rather it is the citizens (both individual and corporate) of Coventry coming together to put on a spectacular festival for the nation.
The ethos of MotoFest is to use Coventry’s heritage to pioneer the city’s future. It is free for the public to attend and is a not for profit event. In essence, we’re trying to make Coventry City Centre the “Edinburgh Festival” of motoring for one weekend a year. The festival is not only a heritage event therefore but also a showcase for what is happening now and in the future: The beating heart of automotive culture.
MotoFest Coventry is the catalyst for the public, competitors, manufacturers and suppliers to inspire, motivate and celebrate the global love of the motorised vehicle in all its forms from the City that is still driving change on the world stage.
MotoFest Coventry Aims
- To grow MotoFest Coventry into the largest and greatest urban automotive festival in the world
- For the annual festival to leave a lasting positive legacy for the City of Coventry and the UK automotive industry, inspiring a new generation in engineering, manufacture and design
- To launch ongoing projects that will motivate those in long term unemployment to pursue a career in the automotive industry
- To improve the social wellbeing of the citizens of Coventry and the surrounding area
MotoFest Coventry Objectives
- To position the city of Coventry in its rightful place as the spiritual home of the automotive industry
- To win a new audience for motorsport
- To inspire a new generation of automotive designers, engineers and drivers
- To boost the local economy and support the regeneration of the city centre, in line with the goals of the Coventry City Council
- To engage and inspire the corporate and individual citizens of Coventry through participation in the Festival
- To raise the profile of Coventry in the UK and abroad, as a great place to live, work and visit